Monday, February 07, 2011

Weekly resolutions

Well, new week, new resolutions, and since the flossing one was a complete FAIL, it'll appear this weak as well (becoming tonight!)

1. FLOSSING

2. Take vitamins every day (don't skip it and then take to pills in one day, yes, I did it)

3. morning Sun Salutation
Now I'm off to... guess what?

...

Flossing =)

I haven't realized yet that on Friday I'm going to Paris for the weekend and I need to packing AGAIN (note: I haven't finished yet the unpacking since my moving, ehm ehm).


3 comments:

  1. Haha! Flossing is a hard habit to pick up if you aren't used to doing it already. Random: My husband is flossing right this minute... now I feel like I should do floss, haha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol I'd never make flossing a resolution because I always forget :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. Me too! But I need to go to the dentist soon, so I want behave like a good girl!

    ReplyDelete