Tuesday, February 01, 2011

February resolution

After a never ending day, I'm finally home.

But before here are some pictures of the yesterday's amazing and oversized dinner at Lukemieke



Both my mom and I had the soup of the day


Pea soup

As main course I had the dish of the day that was a mixed dish of potatoes salad with cream, beets salad, Belgian endive, millet, polenta with tomato sauce and mozzarella cheese


My mom's main course was a tomatoes Belgian endive quiche plus potatoes and beets salad with cream. It absolutely was outstanding.


She actually received a whole quiche!

I ate nearly half of every part of my dish and a tiny slice of quiche, soooo good. It was too bad we couldn't bring home the leftovers since we were leaving the morning after.

The place is also very homey



I definitely recommend this place if you want a real vegetarian restaurant!

***

Today's eating was random and messy as trip day's eating can be. As usual breakfast is here.

On the bus to the airport, I had a half of this yummy thing


"Lunch" was an half of this, a piece of my mom's veggie-quiche (she is a little addicted) and another piece of apple tart


Baguette aux céréales


Veggie Quiche


Apple tart

***

Today my workout was carrying the heaviest baggages of my entire life to the station, since I didn't know the number of the local taxi service eh eh! I think my arms will be terribly sore tomorrow!

Now I'm off to my fav dinner ever: Pizza (the real one!)

Home sweet home...

Oh wait! Thanks to the whole-moving thing I'm really realized how many clothes I own, way too much; so my February resolution will be not to buy NOTHING for the whole month (not even shoes). It's gonna be hard, since I a trip to Paris will be involved... Will I be able to respect my self-imposed jail goal?

1 comment:

  1. [...] the huge monthly resolution (that I haven’t broken yet!), I decided to add some more weekly resolutions and try [...]

    ReplyDelete