Thursday, February 10, 2011

Mascarpone cream chocolates

I made this uber-easy chocolates the last Sunday to bring them to my Dad's dinner since he doesn't like Apple Pie (more for me, ah!). After doing them my kitchen (ok, my Mom's kitchen) smelled like a chocolate factory and the best part is that you can lick the spoon after!

Ingredients


(shortest list ever!)

200 gr good quality Dark Chocolate

200 gr Mascarpone

1/4 tsp vanilla extract




Directions


1. Chop 100 gr of chocolate, put it in a small pot and place it on a bigger pot filled with lightly boiling water (water bath). Mix it with a spoon until completely melted.





2. Spread the  melted chocolate on 20 small muffin-cups, turn upside-down the cups to let them dry.



3. For the filling, melt the remaining chocolate; put the mascarpone cheese, the melted chocolate and the vanilla extract in a bowl and amalgamate well. Put the cream in the fridge for a while.





4. Put the cream in a pastry bag and fill the cups. Garnish with cacao powder and almonds.



Yum Yum.

No one were left!

5 comments:

  1. Oh dear, i was hungry when i read this, now im STARVING! looks delicious.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow 3 ingredients to make those decadent little things? I'm impressed!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think the real key is the quality of the chocolate, if good nothing else is needed =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, they look delicious, I love everything with chocolate. Like your blog, first time visiting.

    ReplyDelete