Friday, February 04, 2011

Starting with basics

Tonight I made a yummy and basic thing, but I'll reserve it an entire post tomorrow... surprise surprise!

I went to the gym and ran 4 miles; I was bored most of the time, switching from outside to inside running it wasn't a brilliant idea!

I complied my resolutions (even the big one!), except flossing and since now I'm already in bed there is no way I can make it (my dentist will be disappointed, I know..).

I ate usual things, between which this


Veggie-Soja burger on whole wheat bread

plus tomatoes and yellow mustard

with a side of boiled broccoli and Brussels sprouts

(I found them here, yes!!)

Dinner was Soba noodles with veggies, I'll post the recipe later that week since I have to take an early train tomorrow to go to my University city to run some errands and to see my friends there! =)

1 comment: