Wednesday, February 09, 2011

Today's summary

I'll be brief since I have two new cooking magazines on which I need to droll, a serious session of blog reading and a "the biggest loser" episode to watch. Matter of life of death!


Daily food


  • Breakfast (totally random)
  • Lunch. I munched on some cauliflower before lunch while trying to figure out what to do with them, I thought that maybe with the taste I would have discovered a brilliant and revolutionary recipe, this obviously didn't happen and I ended up cooking them in the oven with chickpeas and black olives, tossed with oil, white and chili pepper.


This was actually the side dish. The main dish was this


Veggie Burger

with mustard and cherry tomato

on whole wheat grilles Bread

plus an Orange

and a Caffèlatte (with soy milk)


  • As snack, I had a almost burned grilled (I'm going a little grill-crazy here =) banana with vanilla Kefir (yum yum) and Pomegranate seeds
  • Dinner was as easy as fabulous!


grilled spelt Flat bread

with cottage cheese

grilled (ah!) eggplants

mixed Greens

with Pomegranate seeds

oil and honey as dressing

along with a Pear


Daily Workout


I walked on the inclined treadmill for about one hour (3.5 km) while reading some school stuff, then I stretched a little bit. Nothing special, but I was too much concentrated on my reading for really caring about what was going on with my legs!
***

Just a question to finish:


Do you read cooking magazines?


I read them for the fab food, but mostly for the gorgeous photos. I would soo much being able to produce such beauties!

5 comments:

  1. Your lunch looks delicious! I love veggie burgers. And I don't read cooking magazines since most of my time is spent reading blogs ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for subscribing to my blog! :) I read lots of cooking mags. Gourmet was my all time favorite.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Sere, I love your pictures so much. Reading your new post is one thing that i must do everyday in the morning. Do you study photography? why they came out sooooo good !

    ReplyDelete
  4. No no, I study economics, but I have a really patient boyfriend that helped me a lot!

    Thanks, anyway! =)

    ReplyDelete