Monday, February 14, 2011

Sunday in Paris

Is made of the best falafel you can ever taste, eaten here











































Mi-Va-Mi

23 Rue des Rosiers

75004 Paris

I split that huge plate with my boyfriend, but I monopolized the eggplants =)

***

After the late lunch we visited Le Parc des Buttes-Chaumont with a friend of mine who happened to be in Paris for the weekend (so glad I could see her since she is living in Lisbona right now!). The Parc was wonderful even in Winter.



And the view from the Sibilla temple was incroyable



***

For dinner, we went back at the vegetarian Indian restaurant of the last time

We shared the appetizers


a kind of fried Eggplant


Fluffy fried Bread

with sauces

(I loved the potatoes-based one!)

As main course I stick with Chana Masala (it's a never ending love!) with white rice to temper the spicy dish


And an Indian tea with milk to give a rest at my tongue

Such a great weekend!


How was yours?

7 comments:

  1. All your building pictures are so beautiful! And the fried zucchini sounds like a must-try!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Omg I am so jealous!!! I'd love to go to Paris

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's amazing! It was like my 10th time there, but I'll never get enough!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The food really looks amazing and the photos of Paris are to die for. I created a Paris "fund".. so in about 2 years I will be headed to Paris as well. Great post ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. =)

    So in 2 years ask me to great place to visit, I'll be glad to suggest you something nice!

    ReplyDelete
  6. nice plates... I'd love to visit Paris, hopefully this summer, my husband and I will take a trip to Paris, for few days and Italy too...we're so excited...

    ReplyDelete