Wednesday, February 23, 2011

(Not Only) Food Confessions



1. I make that face 100.000.000 times a day

2. I really can't stand guacamole

3. I drink milk and eat yogurt beyond the expiration date (a lot of times!)

4. I'm just not really into savory breakfasts

5. I've never eaten pumpkin pie and I discovered oatmeal last fall

6. I never floss. Ops

7. I find boring the majority of subjects that I have to study (database science blah)

8. When I'm craving something I search recipes until I find one that uses only things that I already have in the house since I'm too lazy to go to the grocery store

9. I FAIL every time I try to do a poached egg

10. I have teeny tiny feet for my height, so sometimes I literally fall with no apparently reason


Lovely photos from him

What about you?


Do you have secret and strange food confessions to make?

6 comments:

  1. I never eat lettuce! I've very specific about the way I eat my bagels haha! I guess we all have our weird little quirks :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was very against oatmeal in the beginning. My bf kept telling me how delicious it was and I was never really into it. Even after he made it for me I still preferred cereal. Now as u can tell by my blog I'm a junkie lol I'm not into savory breakfasts either :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. thankful for those, i especially can relate to numbers 4, 6 and 8. glad you said them outloud for me! <3 ps..youre not missing out on much with the pumpkin pie, although i imagine if you made one, it would not only taste delicious, but it would be really beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh also..i confess that i never finish reading books that i start and that i just learned you shouldnt use mascara after 3 months of the first use,i almost always crave something sweet after dinner and i can eat cereal for breakfast lunch and dinner.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yeah, I really need to be better about flossing too...

    ReplyDelete
  6. I didn't know the mascara thing, mmm I surely don't change mine every 3 months, I change it when it's finished =)

    ReplyDelete