Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Winning combo

I'm looking forward to restart to do things (besides studying), so that I can photograph them.

In the meantime here is what I ate today. I'm officially the leftovers Queen.
Breakfast was this and this:


and a caffèlatte


Lunch: Whole wheat bread, tomato with basil, spinach and guess what? feta!


and a pear (apparently)

plus caffèlatte (i'm coffee-addicted, you know)

As snack I had an apple with peanut butter, but I forgot to take pictures, nothing special anyway!


Dinner was the reason why I deserve the crown of leftovers Queen

Pasta with frozen grilled veggies, peas, chickpeas, black olives, Brussels sprouts (no not feta!)


If you don't know what to do with random


I-have-to-use-them-asap ingredients, make a pasta!


and a pear (again)


I also had the revolutionary (at least for me) idea to bring my notes to the gym. Advantages:


  • not fail the exam
  • not have a look-like-a-flat-frying-pan butt at the end of the exam session
  • being able to do more than five minutes on the elliptical without dying of boredom

It's brilliant! I know that tons of people are already doing this, but I've never realized that it was such a brilliant idea. (It's clear that I need some excitement in my life if I'm so happy for being able to study more)

Have you ever had a multi-tasking idea who has solved a lot of problems?



3 comments:

  1. Leftovers, to me, are soo much fun to redo. Great post.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Staring at your food photos make me so hungry. ;)

    You have excellent photos in your 2 blogs, Serena!

    Regards,
    Adrian
    http://seekersportal.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete