Saturday, January 22, 2011

I don't see fun in my near future

I'm free from exams here (I have a couple more at home, duh!). So this week I'm gonna pack all my teeny tiny room FULL of stuff and leave Leuven. I'm almost done with my exchange, I cannot believe it! These 6 months were super fast (
and completely free from studying
). Sometimes I feel like I could have done more (more study, more trips...), but then I remember that I discovered something that I really like to do (photography) and I met great people, I saw Paris many and many times, so it wasn't wasting time at all!

So now, in my near future I see:
  • moving (with an help to pack the HUGE amount of my stuff (20 pairs of shoes, ehm ehm). Thanks mom!)
  • one month at home and then moving again (Yurray!) to my University city
  • starting to think about my thesis
  • doing my last 6 exams
  • thinking about what I want to do after (absolutely.no.idea.)

So all funny and pleasurable things, you see. I'm also planning a travel somewhere, so I won't be crazy by the end of the semester.

Today my food was meh meh meh, exactly like the whole day. Besides breakfast which was yummy I had:


a PBJ sandwich and a pear

Since I wasn't really hungry before my exam and I had nothing else in my fridge (literally). I snacked on a
black
very ripe banana and caffèlatte (no photos, because it wasn't a nice view).


Dinner was a HUGE salad with everything

(mushrooms, broccoli, cherry tomatoes,carrots, Brussels sprouts)

since I was very low in veggies today, hummus and whole wheat bread

plus an orange

Now I'm off to a birthday party in a place called Villa Ernesto where they do the best mojito of Leuven (and also the only one, I suppose).

I see a very late brunch in my future, though.

1 comment:

  1. it was this kind of very good write-up. I am definitely getting excited about the next article.

    ReplyDelete