Saturday, January 15, 2011

January, 14

Today I woke up too late for a proper breakfast, but too early for lunch, so I had just this:


Arizona diet green tea with ginseng

(very gooood)

It was also too late for doing something productive (studying, anyone?).

For lunch, I went to Greenway. Again. And it was good. Again. I ate a multi-vegetables soup and a ciabatta bread. I was sooo missing ciabatta.

Since I do(n't) have an exam on Monday, after lunch I went shopping


I'll surely find a way to use them

(I'm trying to convince myself that I didn't just waste 7 € for buying nice pieces of paper)

If  you ever will come to visit Leuven

(I don't know why and I've lived here for six months, but anyway who knows)

check this cute shop



Sales at the Body Shop


From America Today

I was willing to pay this 59 €, because I thought it was already the final price, so I was super happy when I discovered that the discount was still to be applied. (yeess)



I needed some shopping therapy.

All my happiness was wasted since I just had a huge discussion with my dad concerning my return home at the end of January.


I hate moving


(especially when it's the third time in six months)


2 comments:

  1. Love, love the shop! I must have the Fiat notebook! (my first car was a Fiat.) Hmmm... I can barely afford to drive across town; don't suppose I'll be making it across the ocean any time soon!
    The sweater is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really have to limit myself when I enter in that shop. Really.
    A Fiat, really? Which model?

    ReplyDelete