Sunday, January 16, 2011

-1

No, not the temperature (that, for the record, was a sunny 12 C°. In January. In Belgium. While I have to study), but the days before my exam, actually now we can speak of hours. 12 to be precise.

As usual breakfast is here.


Lunch:

Bruschette with frozen grilled veggies, pesto, black olives, fresh basil and feta cheese (again)

and some more topping on the side (with more feta)

one pear and a huge caffèlatte


As afternoon snack I had an apple pie without pie,

so basically microwaved apple with cinnamon and

leftover (ehm ehm) Häagen-Dazs vanilla ice cream


Dinner was random food on a plate including lentils and tomato sauce,

whole wheat sesame bread, Brussels sprouts

and a sweet and juicy orange (=sticky laptop)

No gym. No run. No workout of any kind, today. Except that I walked to the laundry and back. The only thing that I did apart from studying (and wasting time on internet ahem).


Now I'm gonna prepare the breakfast for tomorrow so I'm sure I won't running late since my exam start at 10 am!


Don't you hate blah Sunday?





No comments:

Post a Comment