Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Boring day, boring workout

Just two days of freedom and now I'm back to the good old all-day-long-studying days.

So that's what exactly I did today, minus the blogs-reading and some really needed time chit-chatting with one of my BFs.

I'll be brief because, guess what? More study-time is waiting for me!

Food intake of the day




Tomato soup

(the waiter messed with my order so I got a big cup instead of a small one, yes!)

Whole wheat bread

plus an undocumented Cappuccino with skim milk,

an half chocolate-covered marshmallow

and a pear


  • Snack


Soy vanilla yogurt with grapes, pomegranate seeds and sliced almonds

(and some giant clusters of granola straight from the box, mmm.

To be honest I actually always look for clusters

and I'm truly happy when I find one )


  • Dinner


Hummus and roasted Eggplant Sandwich

Tomatoes and Brussels sprouts

and a pear

(I was so close to eat a giant bowl of  cereal for dinner

that I should be proud of me for having cooked a semi-decent amount of food)

***

Today, the workout was a total FAIL: boring and lazy at the same time. I ran a little, then stopped, did some legs exercises, then ran again (really slooowwly), then I was too bored to continue so I went  home for some (boring) ab exercises. I know that it would be a disaster since:

1. I delayed it during the whole day

2. My ipod was dead just a second after I started to run

***

Apparently I'm back to my exam session exciting life. Good to know!

Tomorrow I'll go to Antwerpen IF the weather will be decent for some shopping, maybe not a such great idea since I'm moving in less than a week and I already have tons of stuff to fit in my baggages... mumble mumble

No comments:

Post a Comment