Monday, January 24, 2011

Random Monday

This morning I wake up relatively early for a no-class no-study day, but I thrown a lot of my morning time away doing this (totally worth it!!) and reading blogs (also totally worth it!) instead of starting to pack (bleah).

I ran some errands, though. Among these were returning my rented bike (I actually walked to the bike shop since after five minutes out it started raining. A lot!), going to a grocery store; completely forgetting what I had to buy; going out from the store; remembering what I had to buy; going in another grocery store; buying the THING (that you'll see as part of my lunch); chasing the bus and finally take it.

Oh right! I also made some thrift shopping; for 9.55 € I won:



Two fancy glasses (I see a lot of nice parfaits in my future),

a plate, a rainbow table cloth, a not-needed grey dress,

plus the blue plate that I used for lunch (and I didn't want to wash yet ehm ehm)

***

Lunch was practically thrown together with the same ingredients as breakfast since I need to finish as food as possible before leaving -that means NO exciting grocery shopping this week =(



a Salad made with:

Baby spinach leaves (the THING)

1/2 pear

lamb's lettuce

pomegranate seeds

mixed seeds and nuts

(sunflower, pumpkin, almonds, flax, courgettes , pine nuts)

balsamic vinegar as dressing

2 slice of whole wheat bread with goat cheese

plus an orange and caffèlatte

Now I'm off to the post office to pick up my database book (bleah) for the exam that I have to do at home. I was secretly hoping that it was lost somewhere in Europe, but nope! So I don't have more excuses, dammit!

1 comment:

  1. [...] I know I’ve just promised that I would not have gone grocery shopping anymore, BUT that was before I passed by an asian food [...]

    ReplyDelete