Monday, January 03, 2011

NYE and the days after

I ate fluffy indian bread at the most amazing vegetarian indian restaurant ever.


I drank from flaring glasses


I don't remember the name of this dish, but it was delicious


I also ate channa masala with white rice, it was kind of spicy  (actually it was really spicy). Some people stared at us while I was taking pictures, I guess I look crazy sometimes. Anyway the place was amazing although my coat smells like indian cuisine since then.


170, Rue Du Faubourg Saint Denis,

75010, Paris,

France

The day after we went at my favorite restaurant ever and I had a yummy cheesecake


My boyfriend had a nutella-coconut frozen yogurt


Bastille



12 Place de la Bastille

75011, Paris,

France



We spent the Sunday au Marais eating Bagels and shopping at vintage stores


Pitzman menus


A lighthouse salt dispenser


Pitzman

8, rue Pavée

75004 Paris

France

I loved to buy special presents


From the pictures it looks like we haven't done nothing except eating. It's only partly true, it was sooo cold outside that it was almost impossible to properly visit the city. Anyway, I really enjoyed the weekend, especially since from now on i'll have to stay at home to study like hell. Maybe sometimes I'll write a guide of my fav places and restaurant in Paris.

No comments:

Post a Comment