Saturday, January 15, 2011

No weekend week

That's it, I've studied all day long without interruption (or almost). Yes, maybe, if I had turned off my laptop, I would have been more productive since my study break were much more than it should.

The only photographable thing during my day was food, so here we are:
(For breakfast, check here)


Summerish Greek pasta

made with tomato sauce, black olives, fresh basil and feta

I also add a humongo pear and caffèlatte


Moroccan tea (
while studying
)



as snack: a slice of whole wheat bread with peanut butter and chocolate

(actually, Belgian chocolate= heaven)


Dinner was some leftovers since I'm trying to clean the fridge before going home

Starring: Greenway falafel,

Brussels sprouts (I'm soo into them- I know that sounds weird),

Ghemistà

and an orange

I made the Ghemistà (it's a Greek dish) changing a bit the original recipe; I added peas and feta cheese to brown rice and fresh tomatoes.

Mmm it looks like I'm in a Greek food mood!

Bored of studying (what a exciting life these days!!) I went for a run. I was listening to music (like always) and I can definitely say that the Cure made the workout for me and before I knew it, I ran 7.5 km (4.6 miles). Not bad, given my sucky performance on Monday!

Sooo I think I deserved a dessert, vanilla ice cream anyone?


I'm curious:


DO you also crave food that are NOT meant to be craved (like Brussels sprouts)?



3 comments:

  1. Yes I do crave for food that sounds strange to crave for and strictly speaking, they are not even food, eg., wasabi, olives...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sometimes I welcome food that are not meant to be food (or so it seems) except squirming insects and reptiles. But Brussel Sprouts?- I can eat them steamed as they are without anything else with them. I love it! Don't you? :)

    Peace!

    Mikey
    http://allthatglitz.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Me too! It's quite funny because here (in Belgium where I live now) no one seems to really eat them a lot (especially my flatmates that hate them!) =)

    ReplyDelete