Saturday, March 12, 2011

Soba, Tofu and Broccoli Stir-Fry


Ingredients (for one)

80 gr Soba Noodles

1 small Carrot, chopped 

2 handful frozen Broccoli

Soy sprouts

90 gr firm Tofu, diced

extra-virgin Olive Oil

Soy Sauce

Directions

1. In a small pan heat the oil, add the chopped carrot and let cook for 3-5 minutes, adding some water if necessary. Meanwhile, defrost the broccoli in the microwave.

2. In the same pan add the diced tofu and the soy sprouts, season with soy sauce to taste. Cook until tofu and carrots are lightly brown. In the meantime, grill the broccoli for 3-4 minutes.

3. Cook the noodles in a large pot of salted water until al dente, following the package directions. Drain and season with the tofu mix and the grilled broccoli.

Enjoy!


























I actually ate this with a fork since I'm totally incapable of using chopsticks! 

(As you notice it was a sunny day, now it's raining, sooo depressing)

3 comments:

  1. This looks great! I love soba noodle stir fries!

    I know how you feel! I couldn't pick up something with a pair of chopsticks even if it was covered in glue!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this menu!
    I do this often too!!!!!!
    >___<

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for sharing this special recipe for me, I really want to know on how to cook this because this is my favorite food. I hope that I can cook this with my own recipe for stir fry sauce.

    ReplyDelete