Friday, March 04, 2011

Certosa Cheese Tower for lunch

Coming home after classes and not eating the first thing that cross my eyes is a really hard challenge. I was glad I waited, since my lunch was so perfectly cheesy (and it's actually also really fast to assemble!)

Certosa Cheese and Zucchini Tower


Ingredients

1 Zucchina, sliced

60 gr Certosa Cheese

extra-virgin Olive Oil

60 gr Quinoa




























Directions

1. Eat a grill. Brush the zucchina slices with olive oil and put them on the grill to cook (about 6-7 minutes) turning them from time to time.

2. Meanwhile, cook the quinoa in boiling salted water (15 minutes).

3. When the slices are done cooking, spread the cheese between the slices. Put in the pre-heated oven just to let the cheese melt (2-3 minutes).

4. Serve with quinoa and lamb's lettuce. Enjoy!


Attention cheese lovers, it's addicting!

Speaking of cheese...

What is your favorite?

4 comments:

  1. Adoro la quinoa! Devono essere ottime! Un abbraccio e buon fine settimana

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww so cute!

    My favorite cheese was always mozzarella. Since dairy and my body haven't been getting along very well lately, it's been cheese alternatives made with soy, haha!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I still can't decide between a good Brie or Parmesan....decisions decisions! Bon weekend ;)

    ReplyDelete