Monday, March 14, 2011

Non-stop day

I just stopped for making this yummy lunch with the pecorino cheese I purchased a week ago at the farmer market but that I forgot at home, it was still fresh, though! 


Sometimes, ok many times, I wish I would already be graduated. Classes are hard but the thing that I'm sick of most it's the huge amount of time spent studying, writing essays and recopy notes... It's absorbing all my time, and this semester I don't have a single subject that I really like!

I'm curious...

What do you study? Or do you have a work?

I'd like to find some balance between school, life and blogging, so I'll appreciate if you'll share your experience!

2 comments:

  1. Omg that pasta looks delicious!!! I feel so lazy I don't go to school anymore and no work so far lol :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. I double majored in Youth and Family Ministry and Christian Education. I did one year of my masters in Counseling and then decided I didn't want to be in school 6 more years (at this point I'd had 5 years of higher education already). I loved what I studied. Really truly did. But like you said - I just got tired of all the papers and exams. I wanted to be LIVING what I was passionate about - not just studying it. So I took a part time job as a nanny and spent the rest of my time volunteering with organizations that I care about. I may not get paid for it, but I get to do what I love and I'm okay with that. :)

    ReplyDelete