Monday, December 20, 2010

December, 19-20

Due to technical problems your flight has been canceled. Several times.

... I hated today


1. My flight from Bruxelles to Milan was canceled because they finished the anti-freeze fluid. Ridiculous.


2. Pushy people in line.


3. I spent the night at the airport on a chair.


4. no vegetarian sandwich, so my dinner was ice-cream (I was freezing, so it wasn't nice as it sounds).


5. My morning flight was canceled too and no place on other flight was available for another week (Christmas at the airport, no thanks).


6. A ridiculous expansive train from Bruxelles to Paris (in first class, though).


7. Another train from Paris to Genève.


8. A really overcrowded train from Genève to Milan.


9. no dinner (I actually ate a yoghurt with a fork because they didn't have more teaspoon).


10. Ryan air


The only positive thing that has happened to me in those days was the Thalys first class lunch with quinoa, macaroon mousse and Perrier.



 

No comments:

Post a Comment